Government & Politics
The Covid-19 pandemic is a rare flashpoint where the international community faces up to the same crisis and presents a unique opportunity to accelerate change and rethink global hierarchies. It is clear that the fallout of the crisis has not be felt evenly. As vaccine rollouts point to the light at the end of the tunnel for developed economies, Kristalina Georgieva of the IMF has called on the international community to give emerging economies a “fair shot” at recovery and future prosperity. As momentum builds around the global need for a ‘Great Reset’, it is crucial that Africa is not left behind. The decisions made over the next few months will define Africa’s place in the global economy for years to come. For its 7th edition, The Africa Debate will bring together business leaders, investors, and policy makers virtually to discuss the critical decisions that must be taken to invest in an ambitious and transformative recovery. Join 1000 + investors, market leaders and senior decision-makers from across energy, finance, PE funds, professional services, government agencies, logistics, technology, infrastructure, retail, real estate, construction and leisure. Delegates at The Africa Debate:
- Engage directly with thought leaders, industry experts and entrepreneurs
- Gain invaluable insights into the future of business and investment in Africa
- Connect with delegates and speakers in 1:1 meetings
- Meet relevant partners with targeted AI matchmaking
- Share perspectives, expertise and experience with other investors and market leaders.